Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Spreading the Word!

Well many of my art friends have been doing some great things lately, so I figured I would put together a post and point some people in their directions since I think sharing forward movements in art like this is a very important thing.

Today I got to catch my buddy Kalen livestreaming today.  So if you want to see the awesome Halloween piece he busted out today, you can peep it and the process here.

Secondly some friends from work have started a 7 day trial of consecutive daily posts.  They are doing a piece a day, so go check their marathon of madness at the following links.
And also my friend Reggie Roquemore, better known as Point-Alpha just launched his first web manga David. He has been working on this for a while and its great to see him put so much hard work, dedication, and passion into this.  I personally find sequential art like this so incredibly difficult, and he did an awesome job.  Go peep it!

Well I hope you enjoy and in an upcoming livestream I will be discussing some interesting art topics such as crutches, habits, and artistic decisions.  I hope everyone had a happy Halloween! 

No comments:

Post a Comment