Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Live Streaming Luli Loli part 2


Further progress from last nights session. We had a good turn out tonight, and I want to thank everyone again for all the support and feedback. You guys are helping me learn, and hopefully am helpful to you as well. When I am finished with this I will post some close ups or something. A book I mentioned towards the closing of the stream can be found here: 100 Ways to Motivate Yourself
It's a nice collections of short lessons or mindsets that you can try and apply to your life if you are feeling like you need a little extra push, or want a more optimistic outlook on things..I personally enjoy it, and suggest you at least give it 5 or 10 minutes of your time. The author is also the speaker (I have the audio book) and sounds a bit funky at first...but if you can get past that, there are some gems in here.

4 comments:

  1. The colors are coming along nicely, im looking forward to seeing how this comes out at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn man this is comin along fresh. Your colour jyles are becoming so tight. Thanks for pointing out that book. I starting reading a pdf of it. Just reading it is giving me power.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Justin. There's a lot of awesome stuff going on with this one. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuper fresh! And watching you draw is enough motivation. Hopefully I can illustrate on my spare time when I become a doctor.

    ReplyDelete